31 August, 2007

They made it!

I just got a call from Madison and Main Gallery saying that my bags made it there just fine. I feel much better now. Plus she said that they were beautiful, professional looking, and she loved them!!! I hope the people who go to the show love them too, I think I would cry if I got them all back because they didn't sell.

I'm getting nothing done today. The only thing on my list that I've managed to do is buy bread. I have loads of knitting of course, need to go to the optometrist and order my new glasses (seeing is a good thing) I have to decide which glasses first and no one will help me out by saying so much as "you look like a total geek in those" so I'm on my own trying on the few pairs I got to take home and "test drive" while not being able to really see because I don't have my glasses on. OK, so I'm a little frustrated about that... Plus today is the day my sons stitches come out and he HATES the doctor more than anything else in the world. The appointment is late in the afternoon so it doesn't conflict with my daughter getting out of school, so they will be behind and I hope I don't get out too late to make it to work on time. Work- today is Friday and the ER is always so crazy on Friday night, full of people doing dumb things. At least the craziness will make the night go faster!

OK- rant over. Sorry about that!

No comments: