15 August, 2007

Another Hogwarts Sock Swap

I can't seem to help myself, I've joined another Hogwarts swap! This one is the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 3. It should be a really fun swap. We get to put together sock knitting kits for our partners in their house colors- bag, yarn, needles, markers, pattern, etc. It's always great to see what other people come up with. The sign ups close when 100 people have joined or on August 29th, whichever comes first. Get yourself over there and sign up now- it's easy! I got sorted into Gryffindor for this swap- the house I belong in must depend on the day!

I'm supposed to earn five points for Gryffindor if I put the button for the swap on my blog. I have yet to figure out how in the world to do that but I'll see what I can do. If nothing else here's the picture of what the button looks like:





No comments: