10 August, 2007

What I'm up to

No pictures or anything so probably a boring post. Been knitting bags like mad for a gallery show, I have four completely finished, five in various stages of progress, so three more still to start and finish up. I need to have tweleve shipped and to the gallery by September first. My hands are hurting and I should probably take a break but if I do I'll never finish in time.

My Hufflepuff socks for the Hogwarts Sock Swap Two ran into a minor snag- at the hands of a four year old- but I do have the leg totally finished on the first one now. If no one decides to help me unknit them again they should be done in plenty of time.

Hmmm... I have another show in the middle of October that my bags tend to do well at, so I have more to knit when I finish the gallery ones. Then a show at the begining of December, and I'm hoping my etsy shop will pick up again in the fall. Christmas shoppers should be about soon. Which reminds me of all the knitting I should do for Christmas- aack!

3 comments:

Vicky Bladvak said...

Oh my goodness! You're keeping so busy with your business and knitting the socks, and you still have time to go in and win trivia points for Ravenclaw! If you don't have a timeturner, I don't know how you're doing it! I hope you will post pictures of some of the bags you're making, though, I do love your bag designs! ;)

loveyourbag said...

LOL! I wish I knew where to find a time-turner ;) It was a surprise to win points for Ravenclaw- it's not often that I know exactly the correct answer and post it before everyone else does!
I will post photos of my bags sooner or later, I suppose I should finish them first though.
Sounds like you had a fun trip- and came home with awesome new yarn. I love your cat, so pretty, mine would look like two big balls of sleeping fluff if I ever posted their photos!

KnittingHawkeye said...

Warning. . . do not go to my etsy shop
DO NOT! I am not guilty for anything, I warned you. lmfao
it's left overs from Stitches