02 September, 2007

Gryffindor Trivia

Well, for HSKS3 the Gryffindor prefect sent us all a crossword puzzle to answer. I emailed my answers to her just like I'm supposed to. In order to complete my homework, I must post what I thought was the most difficult question. If 11 across- which had no clue- doesn't count, then my answer would have to be 5 down. I really had to think about that one, and then I couldn't believe I didn't get it right away! Can't tell what it is or that would give away the answer! The easiest, even though no one asked me, was 9 down because the answer to that question makes EVERYTHING better- LOL.
I've already done a bit of shopping for the person I get to spoil for this swap, but I'm still trying to think of other Harry-ish things to send along by owl post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, 9 down does make everything better. I'm in both the Harry Potter swaps too. And I am refusing to by those kinds of snacks for my partners till the end, or else I'll have to keep buying more once I eat the ones that I had bought for them...