22 August, 2007

Six Degrees of Draco Malfoy ans A Tough Decision

A challenge issued by a prefect for Hogwarts Sock Swap 2 - a character must be traced back to Draco Malfoy in six steps. The character must be picked from a list provided by the prefect. So here is mine:
1-Arabella Figg
2-neighbor of Harry Potter who is the
3-best friend of Ron Weasley
4-Rons father is Arthur Weasley
5-who despises Lucius Malfoy
6-who is Dracos father
Hopefully it will win some points for Ravenclaw!

Oh- and to my swap partner: never fear I have stared the second sock. You shall not have one cold foot after all!

The tough decision? Which sock yarn club to join. A Harry Potter book cover art inspired club 7 skeins, one a month plus a book inspired pattern. Or another awesome club done by one of my favorite etsy sellers- five skeins of yarn, one skein plus a pattern and a few goodies every other month. I can't do both and I'm in love with both peoples yarns! If I wait too long to decide I'll miss out in them entirely. What to do... Suggestions welcome;)

No comments: