07 August, 2007

It's not my fault!

I swear it's not my fault I have such a sock yarn addiction. I could blame it on loads of things, my love of knitting socks for example. Right now I am going to place the blame squarely on one persons shoulders- Liz! She keeps making all this great yarn and selling it. She's a yarn dealer! I can call her that because she threatened to send me to Knitters Anonymous.
Isn't the yarn awesome? The colors are Ginny (as in Weasley) and Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter). I love them. I currently have so much sock yarn I could keep my fingers busy for a year. I'm going to have to try and control myself or I will have spent all my pennies on sock yarn. I don't think we can live in the sock yarn... So help me out and buy her yarn up before I do!

2 comments:

jessica said...

both of those are georgous! You must have boughten the only ones... I really like the Ginny one, maybe cause I love all the Weasleys!

loveyourbag said...

They weren't the only ones but they did go really quick, there were a couple that sold out before I could get them. Keep checking her blog and site for updates, you'll be happy you do. I love the Weasleys too- they are my wall paper and screen saver!