02 August, 2007

Awesome new bag

I had a box waiting for me on my front steps today, and check out what was inside:

Yep, that's one awesome bag alright. I traded some alpaca lace weight yarn for this great little piece of work made by Cam. She is just as great as her work- and this girl has some mad fiber skills. You can get your hands on some of her work at her Etsy shop.
Better be quick about it though. She only has a few left and you wouldn't want to let someone else carry their stuff around in a bag like this when you can't, would you?

Oh, and what have I been knitting today? I have two bags on needles and in progress, and I fulled/felted another two this afternoon. Might make that September 1st deadline after all!
We just won't talk about all the socks hanging around on needles waiting to be finished, it would just make them feel bad.

2 comments:

Sugarloaf said...

Very nice bag!! Her shop is really great. Good find.

KnittingHawkeye said...

you were bad today. . . . =P not as bad as another customer, she bought 5 regular skeins hahahaha