16 January, 2008

Winter Knitting

I'm in the midst of many swaps right now- or so it seems. One of them, the Hot Cocoa swap is designed to give cocoa loving knitters a little mid-winter pick me up. Who can't use that? One of the things that must be done for the swap is to post answers to an occasional question on our blogs, so I guess you'll see one every now and again. The question:

Now that we're in the thick of 'Winter'... has your knitting changed to match the season? Are you moving on from dishcloths, and tank tops to afghans, hats and mittens? Has your yarn changed from silk or cotton to wool, superwash or heavier cottons?

My knitting doesn't change with the seasons at all. Well, unless you count knitting gifts for Christmas. I knit whatever I need or want to no matter if it's July or December. My yarn choices don't change either, they only change with the project I'm working on. No silk dish cloths or wool tank tops!

No comments: