10 January, 2008

Progress!

Well, I made the final decision on what I am knitting my Loopy Ewe Swap pal. It has taken me forever to decide, and I have changed my mind at least three times. I have cast on and am 10 rows into the 32 rows of the chart, which is repeated I don't know how many times. Yay!

I'm sleepy today after an insane night in the ER at work last night. Was there a full moon last night??? It's one of many nursing superstitions that unspeakable evils happen during full moons! So I don't know how much knitting I'll get done before I can't concentrate on it enough not to mess up the pattern since every row is different. Maybe later I'll pop in a Harry Potter DVD and watch it with the boys. One isn't feeling too hot so he will be ready to cuddle up with me!

I'm having laundry issues again too. I ended up standing in a rather impressive pool of blood last night (sorry if that grosses you out) and the bottom of one of my pants legs got in it. Occupational hazard. So I have pretty green scrubs soaking the day away. I hope it comes out- there's not a bunch- because they are one of my favorite uniforms. Crayons, blood- I don't even want to know what's next!

Well on that note, it's lunch time for the boys. Time to go be mommy:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't want to reveal my identity just yet. Just wanted to let you know your goody box is in the works!

loveyourbag said...

Hi there partner. Thanks for sending me the owl! I'm having loads of fun working on my partners goody box too.