12 September, 2007

I sooo didn't get my wish

I don't know why, maybe the hospital gods are unhappy with me. I got called in to work last night, my night off, 30 minutes before I had to leave to get there on time. So much for my wish. The ambulance didn't behave either like I wanted them to. Another crazy night, weird stuff came in too. Tonight is my night to work again, I'm not going to hope it's better. Maybe if I want it to be worse it will get confused and get better.

Yesterday I had two sick kids. This morning I have three sick kids, a sick husband, and a sick me. I hate summer (ish) colds!

On the bright side the Loopy Ewe did a sneak up yesterday that I managed to catch as it was happening. I actually got to watch all the new yarn come up! I don't need another inch of sock yarn of course, but I broke down when I saw all the Wollmeise. I wanted to see what all the fuss is about since the sock knitting addicts out there can't seem to get enough of it. I tried to buy three different colors before I got one that hadn't sold out already. That stuff must have been flying off the shelves- well you know what I mean! So I can't wait to get it, I hope it's worth the extra $ on the credit card. That's order number three from the Loopy Ewe, so I'm on my way to being a Loopy Groupie! I think it was dangerous for me to find Sheri and her sock knitters heaven...

No comments: