25 September, 2007

Hoping this works

This may be the only thing that will work on me today- a big cafe au lait.

It was such a long night last night at work. Lots of hard patients. Plus I lost my friends grandmothers. It wasn't a surprise we were just waiting for her to go. I always hate when patients die, but somehow this one was a bigger bummer than most. I suppose it's because even though this is a small town I still don't know most people and I knew this one. It was a crazy night on top of that. I came home and passed out at one am, and got back up at five.

About ten minutes before it's time to leave for school my daughter informed me that her library book is due today and she can't find it. Do I know where it is? Nope, never even saw it. Needless to say the book is still MIA.

I am making a bit of progress on all my projects. I finished up a little something extra for one of my Hogwarts sock swap partners yesterday, hopefully I'll finish the something extra for my other partner today. Can't tell you what I made on the off chance that one of them might read this. Their packages keep getting closer to being ready to send off by owl.

I have a show to do on October 19 and 20. I need to get lots more bags made, again. I have three drying right now, but I still need to get another on needles fast. I'd like to have about a dozen new ones to take, along with some smaller knits like baby hats, gloves and things to take as well. Smaller things make better impulse buys. I'm not very successful so far in getting stuff done for this show, but I don't have long at all before it will be here so Hopefully that will get my fingers moving faster.

I need to be thinking about Christmas knitting too. I try to make most of my gifts or at least find something handmade on etsy. We have to support each other you know.

I missed the Loopy Ewe sneak up last night. Bummer. It's not like I'm lacking sock yarn, but I didn't even get to see any of the new stuff and lust after it.

OK- enough rambling...

No comments: