17 July, 2007

A Hufflepuff Partner

I finally found out who my partner will be for Hogwarts Sock Swap Two. She is a Huflepuff, I hope she doesn't mind being paired up with a Ravenclaw too much. I may be a bit eager in my gathering of supplies. This morning I found needles and stitch markers for my partner and yarn to knit her socks with. All of them should be ariving soon. If only I had a wand and could summon it all here now...



I've been trying to re-read all the HP books before the last one comes out. I'm a bit over half through with Order of the Phoenix and still need to read Half Blood Prince. Lots to do, but I don't want to have forgotten something important that I will need to remember for the last book. I really hope Harry doesn't die, or Hagrid because he's my favorite.

1 comment:

Vicky Bladvak said...

Hello! I commented on the Hogwarts sock swap board without even realizing that you're my partner! I'm such a ditz! (Spam folders checked, now! Eee!)

Oh! Now that I've looked through your blog, I feel like I have so much to live up to! You make such beautiful stuff! I'll do my Hufflepuff best! ;)