16 July, 2007

Better be... Gryffindor!


The Gryffindor socks are finished! These were a special order for a customer. They were lots of fun to knit and I think they turned out great. I might even knit up a pair for myself.


I'm patiently, well maybe not patiently waiting to discover who my swap partner will be for the Hogwarts Sock Swap 2. I keep checking out the blog for the first swap and drooling over the socks that owls are delivering all over the world. Who would have thought that making socks for a total stranger would have me so excited? Sock knitting and Harry Potter combined- two addictions in one I suppose.
I have lots of new hand dyed sock yarns on their way to me, pictures as soon as they arrive.
The Jaywalkers are coming along quite nicely, the yarn I'm using is great with the pattern. Can't wait to wear them. Seems as though I've been on a bit of a sock knitting kick lately. I'll never get anything else done this way...

No comments: