04 December, 2007

It's Been a While...

Since I've had time to post. I've been knitting like mad and my husband has decided to hold the computer hostage from me all day long most days. The good news is his back is feeling better!

I did a little craft show here in town on Saturday and didn't do too bad. I did better at it last year, but the weather was crappy this year. Either way I still did better in six hours than I did in two days in Colorado.

Today I listed a bunch of new stuff in my Etsy shop. New gloves and about six new bags. Hope it's not too late for Christmas shopping! I really like the way most of my new bags came out. You just never know what you're going to get when you make it up as you go along...

I started on my Christmas knitting on Sunday. A pair of Snapdragon socks in Scarlet Fleece Antique Watermelon (the pattern and yarn can both be found at the fabulously addicting and wonderful Loopy Ewe) for my mom. I have two other gifts to knit as well, but I'm pretty sure that I'll make it in time. I'm already done with the foot and gusset of the first sock (knit from the toe up- yuck!) and I really haven't been working on it that much.

I went through my sock yarn (doesn't count as stash) yesterday. I have discovered that I have enough sock yarn to knit well over 30 pairs of socks. Oh I have such a sock yarn addiction! Good thing I love knitting socks and have no less than four pairs on needles as I type!

I better go feed little boys lunch. Sorry no pictures of FO's this time, but soon.

No comments: