20 November, 2007

Do I really need a title???

I don't want to make up a title, so I'm not! Now for some posting randomness...
What did I do today? Posted some new items on My Esty shop which has been horribly neglected as of late. Too many galleries, shows, gifts, and other projects to knit I guess. No new bags posted though.
I do have four bags all knit up and waiting to be felted and finished, then they can come out and see the world. I have another show to do on December 1st, which is what I'm mainly working on things for at the moment. After that it's Christmas knitting. I think I only have three projects to do. How did I manage that? I'm sure I'll have some emergency holiday knitting to do that I just can't think of right now.
While I was waiting for pages to load on Etsy, I played on Ravelry and added dozens of sock patterns to the queue. The sad thing is that I likely have more than enough yarn to knit them all, just not the time. I will of course continue to buy sock yarn anyway. I wouldn't want Sheri at the Loopy Ewe to go hungry after all!
I am rather impatiently awaiting my Knit Picks order. Also I'm waiting to find the "real" copy of the sock pattern I sold in my mail box. I can't wait to see it, and then maybe I can show you guys...
One of my sisters and my dad are supposed to come for Thanksgiving. That will be nice since no one ever drives to see us, we always have to drive to see them.
It's cold here now, supposed to snow tomorrow and maybe on Thanksgiving. I'm off to find some coffee, chocolate, and knitting.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: