12 December, 2007

Pile of Yarn

Yep, a pile of yarn, sock yarn to be exact. I have too much, I keep buying more. I can't help myself. Naturally, I have the Loopy Ewe to blame for enabling my addiction! So much yummy yarn, not enough time to knit all the socks. Here are my most recent purchases -just look at it all:


What's in there? Claudia Handpaints, Yarn Nerd, Numma-Numma, Gypsy Knits, Chewy Spaghetti, Cherry Tree Hill. I think that's it. It all came from the Loopy Ewe should you want some for yourself. Although, I must warn you that you have to be fast because everything goes fast! Somewhere in that pile I'm pretty sure I have the yarn I decided on for my Loopy Ewe Swap partners project. I keep changing my mind. I can't tell you which one though, just in case she reads this!
I have one and a half of my moms Snapdragon socks done- yay! Then to knit for my sister...
I'm going to shovel snow now.

No comments: