22 October, 2007

Weekend I Could Have Lived Without

Really, it was no fun at all. I had a show on Friday and Saturday. This was the worst I've ever done in a show ever. I've done this one for years and generally do well, not this time. I didn't even sell enough to cover the cost of fuel there and back. Never again! The bags that didn't sell I took to the art gallery because they wanted them all. The exhibit only lasts another week, but hopefully it goes well. Everything is back up on my Etsy Shop. When I get all the new bags I made for the gallery back I'll put them up there as well. Thankfully I don't have another show until December 1st. I think I have show burn out!
I'm going to be working on a few pattern designs for various places and knitting Christmas gifts. Seems like a better use of my time for now.
Yesterday I spent the day with a migraine. Whoever invented them is truly evil. Why would you make someone with a horrible mind crushing headache have to vomit??? It's just so wrong!
Maybe I'll have something better to say later on. I'll take photos of new yarn or something.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Sorry the show was bad! I think etsy is a better venue for handcrafted items anyway!