12 October, 2007

Evil Things

I'm getting very little done right now that I should be. I have two terribly evil things to blame. Ravelry and The Loopy Ewe. Ravelry is great, I just got my invite a few days ago and I'm already so addicted. Hanging around with all those other knitters rocks, especially once you've found yourself a few friends and groups. I have found so many projects I would love to make, there's no way I'll ever get them all done. Although it may help out by providing me with a source for loads of sock patterns, which I desperately need. The need for the sock patterns stems directly from the awesomeness of The Loopy Ewe and the Loopy Queen Sheri. It is a sock knitters dream. So many sock yarns, new ones all the time, yarns from indie dyers that you would never be able to find at your LYS. The customer service is wonderful. Once you check it out you won't be able to help yourself. I can't and there is a huge group of other people who have the same problem. Such a terrible one to have :) I have two orders from TLE on their way to me. My fifth and sixth. I am a Loopy Groopie now- can't wait for that package!

8 comments:

Anniebananie said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel about TLE. I love Sherri too. She, and her entire staff, are the absolute best. I want her to adopt me, and not just because I would get first pick of the wollmeise either! :)

Mary said...

Good Morning fellow Gryffindor. Today is trivia day and I wanted to remind you to post your trivia answers. I am certain we can pull ahead. Have a marvelous day. Mary

Wendy said...

Let's go Gryffindor let's try for 100% AND the Snitch! We can do it!

Cheer, cheer for Old Gryffindor
Wake up the House Elves cheering for more,
Catch the Golden Snitch on high,
Cheer down the Bludgers from the sky,
What though the odds be great or small
Gryffindor Lions will win over all,
While our loyal Seeker's flying Onward to Victory

Kati said...

You aren't kidding. I'm having the worst time restraining myself from buying more loopy yarn and I"m going to Rhinebeck on Saturday. LOL

Don't forget the third quidditch trivia's out for HSKS 3. Go Gryffindor's!!

Cynthia Allison said...

Time to participate in HP trivia. Your team is depending on you.

Lissette said...

Go Gryffindor! Don't forget your trivia! We need full participation to pull to the top!

Wendy said...

Come on - only 4 more to post their trivia and we have full participation!

Anonymous said...

I am so mad at myself- I went on a shop hop last weekend- and I was hoping to find Sockittome at one of the 7 stores- no luck. So, last night I got on Loopy to get one of the gorgeous colorways- they are all sold out!!! BOOOOOO. So, I'll have to wait. But, this will only be my second order- so I have a ways to go before I'm a Loopie!

The snitch will be released tomorrow- PLEASE post Quidditch before that. Thanks!!!