06 February, 2008

Cute Boys and Socks

I don't really post pics of my kids, but this is too cute. They fell asleep like that. Do you think they're close?

My Twins. Chase in red and Aiden in blue. Too bad they're not that sweet when they're awake!

Mingus socks, pattern by Cookie A. Knit in Numma Numma Toasty- Red Raspberry Jam.
A close up of the pattern, for some strange reason it's hard to see.
Without the flash. Doesn't help much.
9-5 socks in Claudia Handpaints- Chocolate Cherry. The detail is hard to see again. I really like this yarn. The Numma Numma and Claudia both came from The Loopy Ewe. Where else would I get it???
Last but not least Knight Bus socks. Just a plain old sock patern in some pretty cool yarn. It's from an indie dyer- Shelby B. I have a rather large collection of her yarn, I think I have all Harry Potter themed colors, but she does other lovely colors as well.
See? I really am trying to get some projects done!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute snuggly picture! My grandma always used to tell me "You're a good kid...when you're sleeping!"

I'm expecting another owl for you to arrive here soon!

Moonlit Goddess said...

Oh too cute!

Love all the socks!! I can't believe you have so many going at once. I have a hard enough time knitting one pair little lone 3 at a time. :o)
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi from your HSS3 pal!

Your boys are really sweet! And your all socks are wonderful! I'll hope, that I can do socks good enough to you!

loveyourbag said...

I'm sure your socks will be great. All handknit socks are absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

For some reason, I didn't realize your twins were still babies! So, you've got your hands full, huh? That is a very sweet picture of them.

Tina J.