13 November, 2007

In Shock

Wow. I don't know if I'm allowed to say much about it yet, but I sold one of my sock patterns to a sock yarn company! They called me yesterday to tell me they liked the pattern- yay!

Sheri (well actually Web Guy) at the Loopy Ewe has added a wish list feature to her site. It's really cool, and sooo nice to be able to keep track of what you want, wish you could have, or missed in the last sneak up! You can link to it from your blog or email it to anyone who might be interested in doing some shopping for you. Fabulous timing, don't you think? If only any member of my family ever shopped online, or understood my sock yarn addiction for that matter!

Still taking care of my hubby after back surgery number 2- so I can't play long. Just had to make that announcement to whoever reads this! The only good thing about surgery is that there is plenty of time to knit socks in the waiting room. One of my twins broke his arm the night before my husband had surgery. We have great timing and coordination at my house. Poor little guy really wants that cast off. My sister spelled her name wrong when she signed it-LOL!

OK- really random post. I can't help it!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Congrats on the sock pattern! Please post a link as soon as you can!

naiadkitty said...

Oh no! When it rains, it pours! I hope the back & arm mend quickly!

Congratulations on the sock pattern, though! You'll definitely have to link to it when it's available!