26 June, 2007

Six months to Christmas- ack!

My mom informed me yesterday that it is six months until Christmas. Gotta love the little panic that sets in at the thought. It also makes me wonder why there are Christmas in July sales when half way to Christmas is in June. It reminded me of all the things I must get done before then. All the birthdays in my family fall between September and February, so I call it birthday season. I need to get knitting. First I have to decide what to make everyone...

I have too many UFOs in my studio. Two thirds of a pair of socks, about half of a baby sweater, one half of a pair of slippers, and a cardi-wrap I'm doing as a trade with an artist I've worked with before. Suppose I should step away from the computer and get to work.

I have to read the first six Harry Potter books over again before number seven comes out too.

No comments: